Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Kettle Black


Ever since I was a young child, I've dreamed of being a T-shirt salesman. But how to make my dream a reality ? I thought, the best way to do this would be to start a band. We called ourselves "Jack Feels Fine" we practiced; we played; we toured; we made a record; we toured some more; then we broke up. I built a recording studio and recorded other bands for awhile. I recorded "Bystander" a studio project and started "The Capital Punishment Corporation" an internet record company. "The Askmasters" were looking for a bass player and asked me to join. Once again, we practiced; we played; we recorded an album; then we broke up. In the summer of 2002 "Bystander" went to play the NXNE music festival in Toronto, but by the summer of 2003 "Bystander" had broken up (and I was the only member) Now I am called "The Kettle Black" and I own the dot com to prove it. I finished my first recording 2004 and I'm playing shows again. I play acoustic and electric guitars, bass and synth/piano, I use samples, a couple of loop stations and a drum machine. Someone said it sounded like Mr.Wrong and Neil Young jamming with Roland (formerly of Big Black) in Roger Waters living room. I don't know but it sure is nice to be back on the road selling my T-shirts again.
If you like what I’m doing, Like ---Bman’s Blues Report--- Facebook Page! I’m looking for great talent and trying to grow the audience for your favorites band! - ”LIKE”

No comments:

Post a Comment